2008年5月10日星期六

~My Blog Born~


Date :11/5/2008 (Sunday)
Time :3:40am
Mood :Excited gonna to have my own blog but tired ZzzZzZzz !

Congratulation to myself ! My 1st blog born at here ! Hoped that this is not my 1st and last page. My motivation to write this blog it's because yesterday 10/5/2008 (Saturday) had happened a unforgettable matter and this matter make me feel so grieved and guilty. I'm just too "clever" and make someone suffering for few hours. I can see the pain through his face, feel the hot through his skin .I'm so not willing to see him in painful. I'm so sorry ,my dear.

Another things , justnow i search for Kenji's song, named "Qian Qian Qian Shou"(means hold hands) in youtube. That's really a nice mv and i feel touched. Here the link welcome to have a look (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6yn-5zGSHo). It may remind you the pure meaning of a simple action-hold hands. People ,maybe your step is faster than others. Now is your time to slow down and look at your back and see how many things you've left behind.

P/s : There will always have someone walk behind you.



1 条评论:

Oli 说...

hehe... 1st one to leave you comment ah..haha have fun becoming a part of bloggers..hehe

~love ya~