2008年5月15日星期四

~ What is "MARRIAGE" to you ???~

Date : 15/5/2008 (Tuesday)
Time : 4:09pm
Mood : Peace
Topic : Marriage Proposal


"Marriage Proposal". What you think about it ?Lately ,i viewed a blog which is Kennysia's blog (famous blogger) and i saw a marriage propose from a guy named Gavin to his girl friend-Fiona.It was so sweet and warm. The important is the girl said "Yes".

Then just now I went to youtube and watched some about marriage proposal's video that was really creative idea and romance. In my opinion, girls are UN-rational human being and easy touch by .If you asked me , what things can make you feel touching ?Em..I will keep silent. Because , it just can be anything or everything. I can just marriage because I touched by him (of course I love him). Sound so silly but it's me .

"Marriage" for someone it's may a most happiness things ever in the world. But for somebody it may a death way. The term "marriage" ,what does it mean? Happy ? Dying ? Ha ha..It can be various of answer. When i gonna get marriage ? Although I'm still young but i can answer in this way...I would marriage a guy who can touched my heart and tell me what is meant by "forever".


Think about it ,what is "MARRIAGE" to you ???

1 条评论:

Oli 说...

it's very sweet! hehe.. very brave of a man..